Every Girl Succeeds
To provide ‘extraordinary’ educational opportunities for students with complex learning, social and life skills needs in a supportive and nurturing 24/7 setting.
Salisbury provides tailored academic and life skills programmes for students who are not achieving in their local community school. Salisbury also offers the opportunity for students to develop the skills, knowledge and positive attitude that will assist them to manage inclusive school settings when they return to their home community or to access tertiary courses or supported employment options if secondary education has been completed.
Salisbury’s values will ensure that:
- Every student can learn, develop and make the most of their potential.
- Every student will have access to a culturally appropriate and responsive context for learning and living.
- Every student will be treated equally.
- Every student has a role in making a positive difference.
- Every student enjoys individualised learning programmes that place student outcomes at the centre.
- Every student has the right to enjoy a fulfilling education in which they experience achievement, a sense of well-being, variety and fun.
- Every student has the right to be treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Every student’s positive contribution to school and family life will be valued.