Empowering with support to succeed.
To provide an 'extraordinary' experience for students with complex learning, social and emotional needs in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Salisbury provides quality education and life skills programmes for female students with complex learning needs who are not achieving in their current educational setting and who also may be disengaged from education.
Salisbury students require a significantly adapted curriculum due to complex learning needs and the accompanying social, emotional, behavioural and/or mental health needs.
Salisbury’s values will ensure that:
- Every student can learn, develop and make the most of their potential.
- Every student will have access to a culturally appropriate and responsive context for learning and living.
- Every student will be treated equally.
- Every student has a role in making a positive difference.
- Every student enjoys individualised learning programmes that place student outcomes at the centre.
- Every student has the right to enjoy a fulfilling education in which they experience achievement, a sense of well-being, variety and fun.
- Every student has the right to be treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Every student’s positive contribution to school and family life will be valued.