How to Enrol

An application for a residential placement at Salisbury is made through the Ministry of Education's Intensive WrapAround Service (IWS).

To gain access to the IWS, an application needs to be made by a Resource Teacher: Learning and Behaviour (RTLB) or by the Ministry of Education. RTLB's, Ministry of Education Staff, and ORS fundholder schools (including day special schools) can refer a child to IWS following discussion with the child's parents/caregiver and school.

Click here to visit the Ministry of Education’s website for further information on the IWS enrolment process.

For further information please contact:

Carmel Ellis, Principal's PA, Salisbury School, Phone 03 544 8119 Ext 218 or email [email protected]